Top 10 emerging Indian artificial intelligence start-ups of 2022
Every organization has opted for artificial intelligence. Here are the top 10 growing AI start-ups
Artificial intelligence or AI technology has conquered almost every organization available on this planet. Whether it’s a large corporation or a start-up, business leaders choose AI technology over any other traditional IT practice because they believe that artificial intelligence or the ‘AI will be the key to the success of their business. As artificial intelligence gradually gains popularity in the Indian domestic market, several AI startups in India have started to emerge. According to AIM Research, AI Start-ups in India managed to raise US $ 836.3 million in 2020, and in the same year the Indian government increased spending for Digital India to US $ 477 million, to develop artificial intelligence or AI models for new artificial intelligence start-ups in India. Several AI start-ups have sprung up in India, but only a few have made it into the Indian domestic market. Let’s take a look at the top 10 emerging AI start-ups in India that are ready to lead in 2022.
1. Avaamo: Avaamo Technologies Private Limited was founded in 2014. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. This AI start-up is a cloud service, which can automate communicative artificial intelligence or AI for a lifetime. This AI start-up is one of those deep learning software companies, which aims at speech recognition to solve specific problems during heightened business problems. It is one of those AI start-ups in India that will surely dominate the Indian domestic market in the future.
2. Qure.ai: Qure.ai was founded in 2016. This AI start-up aims to make healthcare more affordable and accessible through the use of artificial intelligence or AI. It is one of those artificial intelligence start-ups in India that uses machine learning to create programs that help detect disease patterns from medical photos. Qure.ai successfully delivered the code with any X-ray, CT, or MRI machine. It is one of the best AI start-ups in India, with a bright future ahead of it.
3. Wysa: Wysa is an AI-based mental health app, which was founded in 2016. This AI startup primarily focuses on individuals who want to express themselves. Users mainly use this app to improve their sleep or to treat their anxiety issues. By 2021, Wysa had generated revenue of approximately $ 4.56 million. It is surely one of the best AI start-ups in India.
4. Yellow.ai: AI start-up, Yellow.ai is a teleconversative artificial intelligence solution, which helps companies automate confrontations with customers, by running a multi-channel chatbot in more than 100 languages. Currently, Yellow.ai has partnered with Microsoft to update their speech automation service, using natural language processing tools and Azure AI speech services. It is one of the best AI startups in India of 2022 and beyond.
5. Intello Laboratories: Intello Labs has designed technologies that use artificial intelligence to analyze and assess the qualities of fruits and vegetables, using computer vision and machine learning technologies. This AI startup has bagged notable clients like Reliance Fresh, Dole, and Ocean Spray. It is without a doubt one of the best artificial intelligence start-ups in India.
6. Crop: This AI startup is a crucial AI and data-driven agribusiness company that uses machine learning to deliver SaaS solutions to agricultural producers around the world. This AI start-up helps solve problems for farmers, regarding climate issues, soil degradation, financial issues, etc. In 2021, CropIn had achieved a turnover of approximately 27 million US dollars. It is one of the best AI start-ups in India, which will dominate the Indian domestic market in the future.
seven. Bash.ai: This AI start-up is an interactive chatbot, which uses machine learning models, to help employees work more efficiently. It uses an AI-based rules-based bot, to emulate activities relevant to HR functions, to improve workplace efficiency. It is one of the best AI start-ups in India, which will lead the Indian domestic market.
8. Myelin Foundry: This AI start-up develops artificial intelligence or video algorithms, sensor data, edge devices and voice. Its cutting-edge technological solutions can transform sensory interactions and industrial solutions using machine learning techniques. It earned around US $ 1 million in 2021. It is one of the top AI startups in India in 2022 and beyond.
9. Niki.ai: AI start-up, Niki.ai, is an artificial intelligence-driven chatbot and serves as a smart personal assistant. It helps customers with a natural chat-based user interface, which keeps users engaged, using machine learning technology. Niki.ai generated around US $ 25 million in revenue in 2021. It is one of the top AI start-ups in India, which will dominate the Indian domestic market in 2022.
ten. SigTuple: Last but not the least, SigTuple is one of those AI start-ups in India that uses machine learning algorithms to design smart medical diagnostic solutions. This AI start-up is developing an accurate AI system, which provides visual medical data analysis. It mainly works in five areas, namely: blood smears, semen, fundus, CT scans, chest x-rays and urine microscopy. It is one of the best AI start-ups in India in 2022.
Share this article