The best of British broadcast tech on display at the Nab Show 2022
LA VEGAS—Tradefair has announced that 14 UK companies are collaborating with the UK Trade Delegation at NAB 2022 by exhibiting either on the UK Pavilion (located in the North Hall – N1932B) or on stands nearby.
“There is a huge buildup of excitement around NAB this year, as of course we have lost the previous two editions,” said Mark Birchall, managing director of Tradefair, which manages the UK pavilion at NAB. “The UK companies in our program have all worked hard over the past two years to find new ways of working with their customers and creating innovative new products. We help them by taking care of the administration and practicalities of participating in NAB and presenting on the world stage.
The 14 UK companies represent the very best in electronic media technology. They include:
- Covatic focuses on the ethical balance between personalizing digital services and respecting and protecting privacy.
- Hitomi presents a modern, foolproof approach to the age-old problem of synchronization between video and audio.
- Open Broadcast Systems offers state-of-the-art encoding and decoding to deliver premium content over IP with better quality and lower costs.
- RT Software has harnessed AI and machine learning to improve its graphics creation and delivery systems.
- GB Labs is already a global leader in intelligent media storage, providing video servers and cloud services for facilities around the world.
- The founders of Coralbay.tv have worked for market leaders in broadcast automation for over three decades and now offer the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the market.
- Dizplai – formerly known as Never.no – uses cloud data display techniques to provide an interactive viewing experience.
- Starfish Technologies offers highly cost effective and operationally efficient transport stream processing, for example for advertisement insertion and localization.
- Tellyo is a complete cloud production platform, including editing, streaming and distribution. Vortex Communications specializes in high quality audio over IP for live streaming, file sharing, multi-streaming and more.
- Global experts in deep learning and speech recognition, Speechmatics provides self-contained speech recognition technology that understands every voice.
- Imagen is an intuitive and highly customizable video management platform that allows businesses to intelligently inform their content strategy.
Cooke Optics will also be exhibiting as part of the group, which will showcase the new ultra-fast S8/I lenses in Suite 539 at the Renaissance Hotel and PAG, the designer and manufacturer of the world’s most technologically advanced wearable camera. power solutions for the broadcast industry.