How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls with Audio on Android/iOS 2022
This tutorial explains how to record WhatsApp voice and video calls with audio on Android/iOS. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls with Audio on Android/iOS. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls with Audio on Android/iOS
WhatsApp calls are widely used in our daily life in every corner, especially when you need to talk to someone immediately but the scheduled time is not available. In such cases, WhatsApp is a great alternative. While talking on WhatsApp is a great way to work remotely, live recording is necessary for communication-intensive tasks like making a call. B. Meetings and interviews. But WhatsApp does not support recording. WhatsApp messaging app is obviously one of the most prominent platforms in India as most people use this app. With the convenience and ease of use of WhatsApp, it has an active user base of 1.5 billion globally.
With WhatsApp rolling out the video call feature with up to eight people at a time, it’s understandable that people would want to save those video calls for future reference. As one of the most popular messaging and video calling apps, WhatsApp is used by many people for both business and pleasure. Often many official WhatsApp chats need to be recorded by WhatsApp video call recorder for further checking, or people want to capture the memories, for example, B. Share a child’s first glimpse with parents who live in a distant country.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android
Recording WhatsApp voice calls is quite easy on Android. There is this application called Call Recorder: Cube ACR, which allows you to record calls. However, it is important to note that the application is not compatible with all phones. Therefore, I suggest you go to their support page first to find out if your phone is compatible with the app. You can click this link to check whether your phone supports this app or not. If your phone is listed, you can follow these steps to record WhatsApp voice calls on your Android smartphone:
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Cube Call app.
- Download and install it on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Cube Call voice call recording app and then switch to WhatsApp.
- There will be a cube call widget when you make a WhatsApp voice call.
- If not, open Cube call recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as voice call.
- Call back and see if the widget is showing or not. If you still get an error, it means your phone may not work with the app.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone
Recording WhatsApp voice call on iPhone is a complicated job. No particular application allows you to record WhatsApp voice calls easily. However, there is a solution that requires a Mac and an iPhone. Here’s how you can do it:
- Connect your iPhone to a Mac using the Lightning cable. Select the “Trust This Computer” option on your iPhone.
- Open the QuickTime application on the Mac device. Go to File option and choose New Audio Recording option.
- Choose iPhone as the option and hit the record button in QuickTime.
- Now, from iPhone, make a WhatsApp call on your phone. Click on the add user icon once you are logged in.
- Now call the person you want to record audio for and start your conversation. Once done, simply disconnect the call and stop recording in QuickTime. Save the file to the Mac and your WhatsApp voice call will be recorded.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android
Although there is no official feature to record WhatsApp video calls on your Android smartphone, there is still a solution. If you want to record WhatsApp video call, you can simply use the screen recording app on your Android smartphone. Although there are many apps available on the Google Play Store which allows you to record WhatsApp video calls. One of these apps is the AZ screen recording app. The app lets you record WhatsApp video calls with audio. Here’s how you can save it:
- Go to the Google Play Store app and search for the AZ Screen Recorder app. Download and install the app on your
- Open the app and the app will create a popup widget on your notification panel. It is important to note that you need to enable “Enable audio recording” before recording the call.
- Now open the WhatsApp application and call the person you want to save.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on iPhone
With iOS 11, Apple introduced the built-in screen recording feature, which is quite handy, to be honest. With this feature, you can also record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone without much hassle. It also means that you don’t need any third-party apps to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone. Here is how you can use this function:
- Go to Settings and open Control Center. Tap “Customize Controls” and simply add a screen recording option to the list of active controls.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone and tap on the Screen Recording option to start recording.
- Now go to WhatsApp app and call the person you want to save.
- Make sure the microphone is on and the call volume is set to maximum in order to record audio.
- Once the call is over, simply stop recording and save the file to your device.
Final Words: How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls with Audio on Android/iOS
Hope you understand this article How to Record WhatsApp Voice and Video Calls with Audio on Android/iOS, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.