Hit’n’Mix Announces RipX DeepCreate Module
Hit’n’Mix Ltdthe company responsible for RipX DeepRemix and DeepAudio has announced DeepCreate, a new RipX module. Here’s what they say…
DeepCreate is a unique, easy-to-use yet powerful audio system that inspires you to generate original ideas and create music from scratch using any instrument, MIDI/MPE controller, microphone or samples. DeepCreate seamlessly integrates with DeepRemix stem separation and DeepAudio professional editing and cleanup workflows. Use it with your DAW or as a standalone application.
What you see is what you hear and once your music is in DeepCreate, you won’t need to think about audio and MIDI anymore – they are one, inspiring limitless creativity!
Whether you’re a musician, producer, or audio professional, DeepCreate is a cutting-edge audio playground where anything goes. Connect a microphone, instrument, hardware synthesizer or turntable; rip your favorite audio files and VST synth presets; automatically import and assign sample banks to your MIDI/MPE device; practicing and recording games; run or draw in the automation; add revolutionary fluid effects, create combos of these effects, and much more.
Better yet – DeepCreate comes preloaded with a variety of hand-picked instruments, drums, SFX, and loops to get you started.
Once your ideas have taken shape, complete your track in DeepCreate or export the stems to your DAW.
To celebrate, Hit’n’Mix is offering 30% off the entire line of RipX mods as part of their Black Friday Sale running until December 8, 2022!
As a reminder, Hit’n’Mix invented the revolutionary Rip Audio format, which is as dynamic as MIDI, in addition to having all the details of the audio recorded using a microphone and other sources. . All music, whether played using a MIDI keyboard, MPE controller, or ripped from an existing track, ends up as Rip Audio in DeepCreate. This means that all DeepCreate effects and sounds can be applied to any sound, regardless of its source. Plus, because Rip Audio works on the key ingredients of sound, such as pitch and timbre, it requires little audio processing to apply complex, dynamic effects, and it’s even possible to audition and see detailed changes. music on the screen, before starting playback. .
Martin Dawe, CEO of Hit’n’Mix and creator of RipX comments:
“After a few attempts at making techno music when I was 14, I always wanted to get into music production, but frustratingly, I never found the time: I ran businesses most of my life and, despite my technical background, I have always found audio applications to have taken too long to learn. For a while I wondered if a more intuitive system could be developed based on the Rip Audio format than I created. Something more instinctive that could be used to write a complete song, but without complicated distractions or features hidden deep in sub-menus. Something that felt like a companion rather than a workstation , which inspired experimentation and deep creativity.
“I would like to introduce you to DeepCreate, the latest addition to our RipX Future audio platform, based on the Rip Audio format.”
RipX DeepCreate enables
- Effortlessly record MIDI/MPE and audio in RipX – create a layer, then select your device in the inputs panel and hit the red record button. Add to existing extracted audio or start from scratch!
- Get creative with samples, instruments and other sounds – draw, drop or apply to existing audio. Even swap any sound for another, like a vocal line for a guitar riff!
- Mix instruments and sounds – and create new instruments and sounds! The level of each blended instrument can be adjusted over time – for example, having it start with a kick drum attack and fade into a sub-bass. Then apply to all existing bass notes.
- Re-run and re-sequence layers easily – replace layers in your song with new parts. Add any audio from existing recordings as new sounds and map them to MIDI/MPE controllers and keys for re-recording.
- Experiment with a wide range of dynamic and creative audio effects – apply after recording or control effects via MIDI in real time: turn a knob to apply pitch correction to your voice or adjust modulation with your hands on the fly. using MPE, for the ultimate in expression production.
- Find your unique sound by creating effect and sound combos – drag and drop your choice of effects and samples on top of each other and let your creativity run wild.
- Color-coded automation lanes – apply to notes, note groups, and time regions. Easily control all effect and sound levels over time.
- Rip VST3 Instruments – rip and store any VST3 preset in the sound panel, ready to record with.
- Show note names on the piano roll – see the notes as the playhead moves over each key. Ideal for analyzing existing performance!
- Preserve your ideas when you’re not recording – stored as practice clips in case you forget to hit record when you’re in a creative flow state!
- Customizable UI and Panels – adjustable panels that can be opened, minimized or repositioned on the left or right side of the screen.
- Includes hand-picked instruments, percussion, special effects, and loops – start with these sounds, available in the sound panel.
- Seamlessly connect to your existing DAW – with included VST/ARA and AAX plug-ins.
RipX DeepCreate comes with the DeepRemix module. Add the DeepAudio pro module for precision audio editing and cleanup tools. For an extra $99 / £79 / €85 you get the full version of Audioshop (including tools like Unpitched Editor, Harmonic Editor & Clone), cleanup and repair effects, plus RipScripts ( create your own tools).
- macOS 10.12+ (2011 and later models including M1) / Windows 7/8/10/11 (64-bit)
- Minimum: 2.5 GHz dual-core processor, 8 GB RAM, 20 GB free disk space
- Recommended: 4+ Core CPU / Apple Silicon M1/M2, 16+ GB RAM, 20 GB free disk space
- For much faster mining speeds on Windows: NVIDIA GeForce 1070/1080/1080 Ti/2070/2080/2080 Ti/3070/3080/3090 with 16GB RAM and NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 11.0 installed (free download)
- The RipLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later.
- RipLink VST3/ARA plug-in requires Studio One 4, Cubase/Nuendo 11.0.30, Reaper 5.97, Cakewalk 2019.05 or later.
Price and availability:
RipX DeepCreate MSRP | DeepRemix: $198 / £158 incl. tax / €170 incl. tax
See website for other options.