Global Smart Speaker Market Outlook to 2027
DUBLIN, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Smart Speaker Market (2022-2027) by Intelligent Virtual Assistant, Components, Technology, Distribution Channel, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart speaker market is estimated at $8.14 billion in 2022 and should reach $16.47 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Smart Speaker market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alibaba, Altec Lansing, Apple, Asustek Computer, Baidu, Bose, Eufy, Google, Harman International Industries, Huawei Device, Lenovo, Marshall, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global smart speaker market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The report analyzes the global smart speaker market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global smart speaker market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Adoption of Smart Home Technology and Presence of Smart Home Devices
4.1.2 Rise in Consumers’ Willingness to Invest in Trending Technologies and Rise in Use of Smart Devices
4.2.1 Connectivity range, compatibility and power issues
4.3.1 Development of partnerships between smart home manufacturers and smart speaker creators
4.4.1 User Data Privacy and Security Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Smart Speaker Market, by Intelligent Virtual Assistant
6.3 Google Assistant
6.7 Xiao AI
7 Global Smart Speakers Market, By Components
7.2.3 Power IC
7.2.4 Connectivity ICs
7.2.6 Loudspeaker driver
7.2.7 Audio IC
8 Global Smart Speaker Market, By Technology
8.2 Advanced voice control
8.4 Physical connection
9 Global Smart Speakers Market, by Distribution Channel
10 Global Smart Speaker Market, By End User
11 US Smart Speaker Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of the Americas
12 Europe smart speaker market
12:15 p.m. Swiss
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and africa smart speaker market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC Smart Speaker Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1M&A and investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 company profiles
16.2 Altec Lansing
16.4 Asustek Computer
16.9 Harman International Industries
16.10 Huawei Device
16.15 Polk Audio
16.18 Sk Telecom
4:20 p.m. Sony
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fm8zdr
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets